Thursday, June 21, 2012

Could have died today. . .

Soooo . . . I almost burned the house down today. I woke up did the dishes from yesterday, then I wanted to make some eggs. I put a pan on the stove and turned the stove to number 3. I then put some olive oil on the pan.

While the pan was getting heated I decided turn on the computer & checkout my Youtube inbox. While little did I know this would eventaully lead to me getting distracted by random videos and forgetting the stove was even on.

The next thing I KNOW THE FIRE ALARM WAS GOING OFF. My attention quickly went from the computer to the kitchen. There was smoke everywhere. I rushed to turn off the stove, and pick up the pan to put it in the sink. Thank God there was no fire, otherwise I would have had to use the baking soda to put it out - oh wait, we're out of baking soda! Whatta Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment