Saturday, May 19, 2012

BALLBUSTER Fashion Sketch for Hot Summer 2012

               So its the long weekend of May and here is my latest sketch for summer 2012. I tried to portray the outfits with a modern-classic theme.  

With the one on the left I created a magnificent piece, inspired by a  princess dress. I used a sweet-heart neck line at the top of the dress but I also put an edgy twist into it. I wanted the vertical lines to make an illusion of a thin, tall elegant woman. But ultimately this is a look that could be pulled off with any body shape. This would be perfect for a fancy evening, wedding or ball.

With the ready-to-wear piece on the right I wanted something that was casual, yet fancy. The vertical lines serve the same purpose as the first one. My choice of colour was strictly inspired by the colours that I am blessed to see when I take a look outside in the summer. The pink flowers, yellow pollen, and the fresh soil played a huge part in the overall visual.

Hope you all liked the start to this wonderful collection. If you want to know more about it leave your questions and comments below OR check out my YouTube video on this drawing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xwR9tz3CT4URL

No comments:

Post a Comment