Thursday, May 17, 2012

Long weekend+Fashion Book+Reconstructing old jeans.PLUS my take on Avengers

Schools out and now it is the start of the 4day long weekend! Boo-yahhh! The only down side is that it looks like its going to be a rainy one. But other than that I'm excited to get a bit of a break from school. I hate waking up in the mornings. I'm sooo sleeping in this weekend!:-)

I might be going on a road trip to visit my bro but if not I'm planning to do some sewing and try to finish reading the book; How to Set Up and Run a Fashion Label - Toby Meadows . I'm so into it. A couple nights ago I caught myself reading it till 1:30 in the morning. I haven't done that since junior high when I actually loved to read girly novels.

Last weekend I finished sewing a cool project for myself. I noticed I had  a lot of ripped up, worn-down jeans sitting in my closet and collecting dust bunnies. I was thinking of giving these jeans to Goodwill, but then I had a flashback that reminded me of the time I made a skirt from my favorite jeans (that were ripped at the crouch as a result from me attempting to do the splits). This shot out numerous star ideas from my head. I decided to reuse/recycle these jeans into a top, and make a YouTube video of me doing it. In the end though since I had a lot of jeans to work with I was able to make a whole mini dress out of it. It looks so awesome! If you guys want to check it out here's a link to the YouTube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RRtYseHzU8&list=UUvOc5DQM0bGAKfeMM6F1TmA&index=0&feature=plcp

Yesterday I saw The Avengers . TBH: I didn't enjoy that movie all that much. I know everyone said it was sooo good but to me it kinda sucked. I know people that would have rated it 9/10 but I would rate it more like 5.8/10. I don't know what sucked more the plot of the story or the gay video animated graphics that they had edited with. I think its because I'm just not a fan of video games; they are such a WASTE of time and money. Personally I plain out despise them.
The only two things I did like were; the hot guys and the funny jokes. Ha! They just got some good jokes, especially from Mr.Robert Downey, Jr. What a funny man!

Any-who I also plan to make a youtube video to update my vlogging.
p.s. i' putting my (vip) "vlogging in public videos" on hold for now.
Peace out & God-bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment